ProSET can only be installed on a Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 or 10). It is compatible with either a 32-bit or a 64-bit Windows Operating System.
To generate reports the system must have Microsoft Word (2010, 2013 or 2016) installed.
Follow the steps below to install and run ProSET:
Open the ProSET package. The package will include the following files:
- a copy of the ProSET Software License Agreement
- Install ProSET® by double clicking setup.exe.
- The InstallShield Wizard for ProSET will appear click next.
- When prompted accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- When prompted to select a destination folder, click next.
- Click Install.
- ProSET® is now installed and ready to be run.
Configuration and Setup
If you have purchased a license for ProSET we can configure custom Report Templates and configuration files to match you corporate standards. If you have not done so, please contact us to help set this up for you.
If we have set these up for you they will appear in your Downloads Area.
If you do not require custom Report Templates you can use the inbuilt default templates.
If we have configured custom report templates for you please download them from your Downloads Area and save to “My Documents/ProSET” folder, or a custom folder. View our Reports guide for more details.
ProSET® uses Word Templates when generating reports which can be configured for your specific requirements, view our Reports guide for more details.
Please note that report generation is not available for Trial Users. Example reports generated from ProSET example projects can be found in our Example ProSET® Project File and Reports page
Custom Data Files
Custom Data can be configured for:
- Failure Rates (For example FARADIP Failure Rate data supplied by us on purchase of a license)
- Risk Profile
- Risk Matrix
- Risk Graph
- Default Initiating Events
- Default Deviations (PHA Parameters and Guidewords)
If you have Custom Files configured for your project these should be saved to your machine and referenced when configuring a New project in Project Overview.
It should be noted these configuration files are included in “New” projects and do not impact existing Project files when opened.
If you have purchased a ProSET license you will find your FARADIP Failure Rate file in your Downloads Area.