A Hazard can be assigned a Status to mark its completeness.
Setting the status of your hazard can be assigned by clicking on the Hazard -> SIL Determination -> Target Selection -> SIL Status.
You can choose from four statuses:
- Open – The assessment of the SIF in question is currently in progress
- Closed – The SIF in question has been assessed and no more modifications to the SIF are needed
- Hold – The SIF in question has outstanding information that requires verification
- Devlopment– The SIF in question is currently in development / design
- Out of Service – The SIF in question is not in service
- Mothballed – The SIF in question has been mothballed
- Custom – User defined status if the above are not adequate in defining the status of the SIF